Last month, I shared my article, 31 Affirmations for the Month of December, and so many of you joined in, that we’re doing it again for January!
Here’s to wishing you a Happy New Year in 2018. The year 2018, 2+0+1+8=11, 1+1=2 (reduced to the number 2) in numerology means a year of completion and of relationships and cooperation.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would not dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue.
Today, your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during the month of January. Doing this will help to positively transform your thoughts (and your life) for the better.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate with you, dear one.
By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you are activating your throat chakra.
Traditionally, the month of January is the time we jump into new beginnings and new habits after the excess and celebrations of our year-end festivities. Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and begin the year with a powerful shift of consciousness.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially powerful. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired, I am sick, I am broke, I am stuck…” you are calling more of that low energy toward you. You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as “I am getting the rest I need, I am taking time to replenish myself, I am good with money, I am excited about…”
These slight shifts have a powerful, transformative effect on the quality of your day and your life. Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this year? Can you afford not to?
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and/or pondering the list below. 31 days of affirmations for January; one affirmation for each day of the month.
- I am going to enjoy the month of January.
- I am going to have an amazing year.
- I am taking good care of myself.
- I am good with money.
- I am focusing on being the change I want to see in the world.
- I enjoy the gift of family and friends.
- I slow down to enjoy the gift of the present moment.
- I enjoy my meals with love and gratitude.
- I free up time in my schedule just for me.
- Today, I spend time nurturing myself.
- Today, I connect with a precious loved one, friend or pet.
- I appreciate the beauty of nature.
- I enjoy the gift of today.
- Today, I hold a loved one or precious memory close to my heart and savor that feeling.
- Today, I take time to dream.
- I am good to those around me and communicate clearly, easily and with love.
- Today, I try something new.
- Today, I nurture my soul.
- I am grateful for the gift of my life.
- Today, I am on the lookout to spread some kindness where it is needed.
- Today, I move my body and have some fun.
- Today, I send love and light to my friends and loved ones.
- I remember to breathe and am relaxed and peaceful.
- Today, I look in the mirror with love.
- I am loving to all I encounter and especially to myself.
- Today, I perform a random act of kindness.
- I take time to appreciate the beauty in my world today.
- I take time to rest.
- I enjoy a favorite activity today.
- I am a powerful creator and choose wisely today.
- I reflect on the goodness of this month.
Blessings to you, dear one, as you join me and embrace this exercise of 31 days of affirmations during the month of January.
You will be astounded at the results this exercise yields. Not only will you benefit greatly from these affirmations, everyone you encounter will also benefit. It is a win-win. You will be a three-dimensional philanthropist in the world.
I’d love to hear how this exercise has impacted your life. Blessings for an amazing 2018.
My focus is on joy. If you’d like more joy in your life, please come sign up to participate in a free online summit where I will be a presenter: 2018 Happy New You Celebration scheduled for Jan. 6 and 7, 2018 and sponsored by Inner-Strength University.
This blog first featured on The Wellness Universe on December 26, 2017