An affirmation is a short, powerful statement used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would not dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue.
Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month? Can you afford not to?
My friend prints out the list of affirmations and looks at each one daily, as she begins her day. Some prefer to do their affirmations as the day is winding down. Gift yourself with the positive message of a daily affirmation at any time or at any place.
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during the month of April.
Doing this will help to positively transform your thoughts, and your life, for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, dear one.
Traditionally, the month of April in the northern hemisphere is when spring blossoms. With spring, comes the promise of new growth, birth, hope, and opportunity. Give yourself the gift of new growth, birth, hope, and opportunity by reciting these affirmations daily.
Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and continue making the year 2018 transformational with a powerful shift of consciousness which benefits you and the world.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate with you, dear one. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your throat chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially powerful.
Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth. Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about…” These slight shifts have a powerful, transformative effect on the quality of your day and your life.
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and/or pondering the list below; one angel affirmation each day for the month of April:
- I am going to enjoy the month of April.
- Today, I choose to focus on cultivating my joy.
- I enjoy the gift of family and friends.
- Today, I consider the divine forces which surround me with unconditional love.
- I am taking care of my responsibilities by providing myself some well-deserved self-care.
- I am kind to myself. I think and speak lovingly about myself.
- I am focusing on being the change I want to see in the world.
- I slow down and enjoy the gift of the present moment.
- I make healthy and delicious nutritional choices with love and gratitude.
- Today, I spend time nurturing myself.
- Today, I spend time doing something which soothes my soul.
- I am grateful for the beauty of nature.
- I am treating myself as a beloved one today.
- Today, I send love and light out into the world.
- Today, I take time to daydream.
- I am good to myself and those around me and communicate clearly, easily and with love.
- Today, I quiet my heart and mind in order to receive more easily.
- Today, I celebrate my health and vitality.
- Today, I enjoy a few moments of solitude.
- I am grateful for the abundance in my life.
- Today, I am on the lookout to spread kindness where it is needed.
- Today, I plant my feet firmly on Mother Earth and express so much gratitude.
- Today, I move my body and have some fun.
- Today, I hold a loved one or precious memory close to my heart and savor that feeling.
- Today, I am grateful for those who assist me.
- I remember to breathe and am relaxed and peaceful.
- I spread some love, joy, and peace during my day.
- Today, I choose to see myself and others through the eyes of love.
- Today, I allow change into my life in a big way.
- Today, I embrace something new in faith and trust and adventure.
Blessings to you, dear one, as you join me and embrace this practice of daily angel affirmations during the month of April.
You will be astounded at the results this exercise yields. Not only will you benefit greatly from these affirmations, everyone you encounter will also benefit. It is a win-win.
Last month my friend and I conducted our first live event. It was a retreat all about JOY and it was an amazing experience.
Stay tuned for this monthly series on Angel Affirmations that will publish at the end of every month for you to use each day of the month ahead.
If you are looking for more joy in your life, I invite you to join me in my free upcoming class “Joy Master Class” to be held on May 10, 2018, at 2 pm. ET/11 PT on The Wellness Universe’s webinar platform, The Lounge.
First Published on the Wellness Universe on Mar. 30, 2018